• L.T. - APFC Panels • Control Panels
• Thyristor Based APFC System
• Power Control Panels
• Motor Control Panels (MCC)
• Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels (APFC)
• Control Panels for PLC & Automation
• Power Factor Correction Relay (APFCR)
• Micro Control Base Automatic Power Factor Correction Relay
• Running Capacitors
• Soft Starters
Most of the commercial and Industrial installations in the country have large electrical loads which are
severely inductive in nature, such as motors, large machines, air conditioners, drivers etc. Which results
in a severely lagging power factor. This means loss and wastage of energy and heavy penalties by
electricity boards. In case of fixed loads this can be taken care by manual switching of capacitors.
However in case of rapidly varying and scattered loads it becomes difficult to maintain a high power factor by manually switching on/off the capacitors in proportion to variation of load within an installation.
This drawback is overcome by using an Automatic Power Factor Correction Panel ( APFC Panel ) which not only maintains a high power factor but also eliminates the need for constant manual intervention. The ratio of Active Power to Apparent Power is called Power Factor (PC) :
An electrical system is considered to be efficient when KW value is almost equal to KVA value i.e
power factor is near unity.
Advantages : PHY-Guard • Economical with faster payback periods
• Ability to maintain a constant high power factor
• Eliminates low power factor penalties levied by EB
• Reduces the KVA demand charges
• Improves efficiency of the system by reducing losses
• Prevents leading power factor in the installations during low load conditions
Salient Features of PHY-GUARD :
• Designed with the concept of modularity which allows upgrading of KVAR rating as when required.
• Incomer MCCB for connection to the mains.
• Advanced microprocessor based relay used to ensure real time power factor correction
in the installation.
• Current limiting contractors specially designed for capacitor switch.
• HRC fuses for rack protection.
• Specifically designed, user friendly and dust & vermin proof modules.
• Flush mounted meters to indicate line voltage and current.
• Provision of incomer cable from top and bottom.
• Efficient performance transair exhaust fan for cooling.
• Low loss single phase MPP capacitors housed in aluminium cans.
• Also low loss three phase APP capacitors housed in CRCA cans.
• Wide range of rating with standard devices for faster deliveries.
3 Phase, 4 Wire
415 V, AC
50 Deg. C
Ref. Standards for
i) Capacitors - IS 2834-1986
ii) Panel - IEC 439/1-2
We are a manufacturer, supplier & mostly we serve our products in Pune, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Vapi, Delhi